These stroke pumps give you the options of dispensing your liquid (mostly petroleum products and non-corrosive liquids) by quart or by liter. All it takes is just a little adjustment on the calibration screw at the top of the pump.
Made of cast iron with a Delrin® piston and Viton seals, the pumps are highly reliable. They come in two choices: standard polypropylene telescoping suction tube and steel telescoping suction tube. Both thread directly into 2" drum bung opening and adjust from 22' to 40" to fit 15-55 gallon drums. They are also equipped with padlockable handle to avoid accidental dispensing.
How the pump works:
- Revolve the handle once to fill chamber with fluid.
- Swing the return tube out of the way.
- Align your vessel under the spout.
- Revolve handle again once to dispense liquid.
- Remove you vessel and the return tube will go back to its home position under the spout.
- The tube collects drips and automatically returns them to the drum.
Sounds like a nice pump to have, right? Go check out the links if the budget fits you.
Labels: barrel pump, drum pump, rotary barrel pump, rotary drum pump, rotary hand pump
by: Baytec Containers