Supermodel Heidi Klum introduces how to make unique glittery Easter egg tree for kids. Watch the video and do this fun activity with your children at home before of at Easter itself.
To summarize the steps:
- Make little holes on the top and the bottom of the egg
- Blow the egg
- Dye the egg and decorate it
- Do the same to the rest of the eggs
- Prepare a dry tree branch (painted in white) and put it in a plastic bucket
- Hang the eggs on the Easter "tree"
Very easy and fun for both kids and adults. This is a great way to bring the family together on this special day, isn't it?
by: Baytec Containers