Measured-shot pumps basically dispense an exact amount of stored item out of a container. Like the one-ounce pump delivers exactly one ounce per stroke. So are the other pumps in this category. The only exception is that they can deliver one or two ounces per push.
These dispenser pumps draw liquid directly from jugs, pails or drums – whatever container it is you are using. But likely the small scale containers. The pumps dispense the stored material through an 8' hose or spout. They have a body made from polypropylene and bellows from polyethylene. To accommodate different kinds of materials, the measured-shot dispenser pumps come with choices as described below:
· EPDM seals and hose – perfect for detergents
· EPDM seals and spout – perfect for detergents
· Silicone seals and hose – perfect for chlorine
· Silicone seals and spout – perfect for chlorine
· Viton seals and hose – perfect for solvents
· Viton seals and spout – perfect for solvents