In any events of drum leaking, you do not only have to clean up the spills, but you also need to repair the leak on your drum, perhaps temporarily, to prevent it making a bigger mess. BayTec has these Drum Leak Repair Kits that are designed to respond quickly on leaks.
The leak repair kits in discussion are heavy duty with premium quality. They address leak problems effectively and make temporary repairs to leaking containers. The kits include tools that seal punctures, gashes and cracks. Made of the highest quality stainless steel hardware throughout, the drum leak repair kits come with Plug n' Dike putty.
The kits include the following tools:
- 6 surface plugs
- 2 ball plugs
- 5 sheet metal screw patches
- 3" x 3" and 3" 1.5" T-bolt patches
- 8" x 12" twin T neoprene foam patch
- 8" x 12" stainless-backed neoprene rubber patch with 2 – 22' long nylon straps and ratches tightening buckles
- Chime patch
- 8" x 12" solid neoprene material
- 28" x 28" neoprene foam material
- Hot or cold hose tape
- 200' roll of OSHA-approved barricade tape
- 9-piece wood wedge pack
- 18" x 18" sorbent pad
- 10 oz. Plug n' Dike putty
- Tube of epoxy putty
- 2 oz. of lead wool for puncture repair
- Adjustable wrench
- Rubber mallet
- Drift pin
These leak repair kits are suitable for use on drums, tanks and railcars. They come in choice of standard steel tools (17 lb. weight and 32 lb weight) and non-sparking tools (perfect for hazardous areas and also comes in 17 lb. weight and 32 lb. weight). These kits are naturally for use by hazmat trained personnel.