- Safer than plastic bottles. No BPA could possibly be leached from glass bottles.
- Preserve temperature better than plastic bottles.
- Great for use at home where not much mobility is required
- A lot lighter than glass bottles, making them highly portable. Plastic bottles are great to use when traveling or on the move.
- Don't break easily.
- More expensive than plastic bottles due to the more costly materials used in the making.
- Break easily.
- Heavy, unsuitable when used while commuting.
- Might be unsafe to use.