Thursday, February 28, 2019
Friday, February 15, 2019
U. S. Presidential Trivia Questions and Answers
1. 1. Who is the youngest & who happens to be the 2nd richest elected President?
A: John F. Kennedy at only 43 years old. Also held the title of the Richest President also until our current elected President.
2. Who is the oldest elected President in History? Who also happens to be the 1st richest elected President?
A: Donald J. Trump at 70 years old who took the title from Ronald Regan.
3. Which President had the shortest term in Presidency?
A: William Henry Harrison for only 32 days.
4. Who held the longest term as President in History?
A: Franklin Delano Roosevelt who was elected for 4 terms. There was an Amendment put in place limiting the presidential term to 2 terms following, which prevented any other president to serve longer.
5. Who are the Presidents to not take his salary as President?
A: Donald J. Trump will be the third President to not take a salary.
The others included are: Herbert Hoover donated his salary to many charities as did John F. Kennedy.
6. The President who was often called Old Kinderhook coining the acronym O.K., which is so popular today meaning okay?
A: Martin Van Buren who was born in Kinderhook, New York.
7. The First President to run against a woman candidate?
A: Ulysses S. Grant against Virginia Woodhull, who ran under the political party of the Equal Rights Party.
8. Who was the First President to Shake Hands with the People?
A: Thomas Jefferson previous to his term everyone bowed to the president.
9. Which President got up at 5 a.m. and practiced the piano for two hours every day?
A: Harry S. Truman
10. Which President personally answered the White House Telephone?
A: Grover Cleveland
11. What year was Benjamin Franklin President?
A: Never was the President of the United States although was the first to be suggested before George Washington.
12. Who was the first President to ride in a railroad car?
A: Andrew Jackson
13. Who is the only President to resign from the Presidency in History?
A: Richard Nixon due to the Watergate Scandal.
14. Which President had teeth made of Wood?
A: None: George Washington has always thought to have wooden teeth but this is not the case; he had some made of ivory, human and animal teeth but never wooden teeth.
USE CODE: PRESDAY10
Make a $75.00 Purchase
Get 10% Off your Product Total
Exclusions may apply on some Free Shipping and Specialty Items.
Offer is good Until February 28th, Midnight
You forgot to use your Credit Happy Independence Day We have Extended your reserved credit S...
As the economy gets unpredictable, some people are found to be more careful with their spending, more creative with the things they already ...
In my past article titled " 5 Gallon Buckets at the Camp Site ", I promised to write a tutorial on how to make a camping light fro...
RAIN WATER BARREL 30 GAL WITH DOWNSPOUT KIT You will not find a better Rain Water Barrel then this 30 gallon rain barrel kit. Included in Th...